Friday, October 11, 2013

COLORBAR EXCLUSIVE NAIL LACQUER LIME MARGARITA -SWATCHES & REVIEW




*sigh*
I think this color has me under a spell. I can't stop looking at it. 

Price:
Rupees 175 for 9 ml.

My Take:
That color! It's all kinds of beautiful..! Doesn't it look like something tinkerbell would wear while she twirls her tiny green dress around sprinkling pixie dust all over? ^_^ 
I think this shade looks a lot better off-camera. It's a lot prettier and a lot more neon and I love love love it! The formula is pretty good and not at all streaky. I have three coats on and no top coat. Even after three coats it's not completely opaque but I think i can live with it considering how pretty this shade is. It's also very close to china glaze's I'm with the lifeguard minus all that shimmer.

My rating:
4.5/5 

You can buy it here if you want.

How do you like neon nails? Let me know in the comments section below :) 

On my ipod - Brutal Hearts - Bedouin Soundclash ft. Coeur de Pirate


2 comments: