Tuesday, October 8, 2013

VELVETTE BOXBAG .. SEPTEMBER 2013 (Anniversary Edition)

Hey everyone!

I received my September vellvette bag last week. This was a special anniversary edition and came in an adorable satiny polka dotted bag :D. I ordered mine pretty late (probably on the very last day) and it reached within a week so no complaints there. Here's what I got.




1. Organic surge shine boost conditioner 100 ml
2. Beauty UK eyeshadow  palette -Earth Child (Full size)
3. Flormar deluxe shine gloss lipstick in DC33 (Full size)
4. Compact brush (Soo cute isn't it?)


Value wise (Rupees 499) the box is great! It has two full sized products. I loved everything! But if i had to pick one, the flormar lipstick would probably be my favorite. Love the color. It's more of a lipbalm/stain than a lipstick and is perfect for everyday.
How did you guys like it all? Do comment and let me know :)


I'm listening to "Baby One More Time By Bowling For Soup" as i write this post. Give it a listen. I like it better than the original!

Also, I just finished reading "Life Eternal By Yvonne Woon" which was a sequel to "Dead beautiful" and boyy!What a read it was! Loved it to bits! But it ended with a cliffhanger! A cliffhanger!!!! Don't you just hate it when that happens? The next book doesn't come out until next year :( so I'm a little out of sorts. To take my mind off it I'm going to watch the new episode of The Vampire Diaries and treat myself to some comfort food ^_^


What are your plans for tonight?





2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review..I am ordering the October one..I hope it will be good..

    love
    http://www.meghasarin.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok.. we need a new post here please..

    ReplyDelete