Thursday, October 10, 2013

REVIEW : ANATOMICALS BODY CLEANSERS -NEW YORK LONDON PARIS AND FOAM, SHOWER TO THE PEOPLE , SUD THE LOT OF YOU ;)

Hey everyone!
Before I begin, here's a few pictures for you to drool over :P









About Anatomicals:
Approaching skincare with a tongue-in-cheek attitude, cult brand Anatomicals, 'only want you for your body'.
Formulating effective products for the face and body, Anatomicals are known for their bright colors and cool packaging, not to mention the provocative attention-grabbing product names such as 'The Bender Mender' and 'Snog Me Senseless'.


Price:
3 GBP each, which is roughly 300 Rupees for a 300 ml bottle.

My experience:
'The world stinks. I don't.':D 

I'm a big shower gel enthusiast. Especially the yummy-smelling fruity ones. I have a huge collection but these are the ones I'm always reaching out for. The quirky packaging..the catchy slogans..the bright colors..what's not to love? 

Sud the lot of you, which is my favorite out of the three, smells like a very concentrated mango drink(think maaza:D) Heavenly!

New York London Paris and Foam is also BERRY fruity ;) blueberries, raspberries and a whole lot of other fruits. Smells yummy!

Shower to the people is more on the citrus side. People who don't want to smell like a tropical fruit drink would probably like this a lot.

They're pretty easy to use and to close. So you can carry them with you when you travel. I love that they have a pump. 
All of these are paraben free which is something I prefer. Although, you need quite a bit of the product to get it to lather up nicely but that's fine with me. They're not at all drying and leave my skin feeling fresh, clean and moisturized.
You can grab one here 

My rating:

4.7/5 ^_^

Will I repurchase?

Yes! ALWAYS!


I've had my eye on their 'I am woman, hear me snore' sleep mask for so long but it's never in stock. Have you tried any products from Anatomicals? Let me know in the comments section below :)




No comments:

Post a Comment