Sunday, October 20, 2013

ONLINE SHOPPING EXPERIENCE - KHOOBSURATI.COM (HAUL)

Hey everyone! 

I'm reviewing an online shopping site, khoobsurati.com for you guys today. I'm a big online shopping buff and always on a lookout for nice websites. Hell I even order groceries online if I'm staying in a metro..so you get the idea! ;) 

I was randomly browsing some sites the other day when I came across this one. It looked pretty good, with all those categories and brands and everything so of course, I decided to give it a whirl. They have a vast product selection which is something I liked. And a bunch of categories that include footwear, clothing, accessories, skincare, makeup and hair products, perfumes etc. Also had good discounts and deals on pretty much everything. 

Here's what I ordered:
Basicare Vented Hair Brush
Panache headband
Panache Face Wash Roll
Sattvik Organics Eye Care under Eye Cream 









Delivery time - I placed an order on 16th october which was shipped the same day and received it on 19th october. Which is super fast considering my location.

Packaging - Bubble wrap, thermocol and box as you can see. Very secure. 
 
On orders over Rs. 300 they offer free shipping.

Payment options - Credit and debit cards, Cash on delivery( although they do charge you Rs. 40 for COD)

The site is very user friendly and the customer support team is great. The eye cream smells heavenly ..how should I describe it..mmmmmm ..it smells like roasted almonds ..and salty caramel ..and coconut ..I could eat it :D And I'm in love with the headband ..it's so quirky and fun. Let me know if you guys are interested in a hairdo tutorial :)

My rating - 4.7/5

Would I shop again? YES! What's not to like?

             
                                             
                                        Thanks for reading :)



No comments:

Post a Comment